Join EUCIPAN by registering your profile today!
The EU-China IP Academic Network (EUCIPAN) is designed to increase mobility and research cooperation among EU and Chinese academia, based on the following three pillars:
- EU-China Experts and Alumni Network Platform
- EU-China IP Academic Forum
- EU-China IP Research Networking Programme
Universities and academics are invited and encouraged to join the platform, share resources and research successes in order to reap the fruits of ever closer academic cooperation in the field of IP. The Fourth EU-China Academic Forum will take place in 2019, hosted by the EU. For receiving updates, latest news and uploading profiles, please register here.
After registration, you will be able to:
- Include your profile and interact with likeminded academics
- Access and publish to research papers and teaching materials
- View and promote IP events
- Exchange information on scholarships on IP
For further information, please download the EUCIPAN presentation from the IP Resource Center or contact the network via email@example.com. A customised user guide is available here to help navigate the platform.